A little while ago I had the amazing opportunity to write a blog post for Orange and XP3 Students. I had made some contacts at this years Orange Conference and one thing led to another and here we are. I LOVE Orange and have been using there big leadership stuff for years so it was a huge honer to be able to work with them. You can check out the original XP3 post “Pulling a Zero in Your Youth Ministry” and I would encourage you to poke around a bit. Orange and the XP3 Blog have some great resources here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Why Influnsr? by Stuart Hall
- Your (POST) Missions Trip TO Do List by Ashley Bohinc
- RYM 030 Evaluating Small Group Leaders – Podcast
- RYM 026 What You Need to Know About Generation Z – Podcast
- 4 Ways to Keep Up With Student Culture by Christal Chiang